Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£12 Per Hour
- This role is temporary, transitioning to a permanent position.
- Salary: £12.00/hour for a 35-hour workweek.
- No weekend work required.
- Shifts on a rota: 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00, 12:00-20:00.
About the Role:
My client is seeking dynamic individuals to join their thriving customer support team. 🌟
Are you seeking an opportunity to showcase your commitment to delivering exceptional service .... If you've answered 'yes', then this is the role for you!
Join a team that places utmost emphasis on passion for customer service. Whether you're seasoned in the domain of customer service or are keen on building your career here, your expertise and dedication will be invaluable to us.
Our division excels in creating seamless experiences for our customers. From day one, you'll play a critical role in maintaining our three core customer support principles: customer focus, process innovation, and risk management.
- Address incoming customer calls; provide account information, product insights, and proactive account servicing.
- Foster strong relationships with customers, addressing service issues efficiently.
- Assume responsibility for customer inquiries, escalating when necessary.
- Oversee daily customer account processes - from application reviews to complaint handling.
- Ensure meticulous documentation of service efforts for each customer.
- Prioritize quality, as monitored through call recordings and case audits.
- Meet and exceed established goals, emphasizing superior service delivery.
- Uphold professional communication standards with customers and internal teams.
- Engage in ongoing compliance and remedial training.
- Understand operational risks and identify emerging concerns.
- Drive operational excellence through active project participation.
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation abilities.
- Strong problem-solving acumen.
- High adaptability with a genuine desire to assist others.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills, geared towards process improvement.
- Stellar written and verbal communication.
Education & Qualifications:
- Experience in retail banking or insurance environments (desirable).
- Familiarity with administrating and servicing investment/SIPP products (desirable).
If you're ready to dive into a role that offers significant growth, unparalleled support, and the chance to truly make a difference, apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.