Accounts Receivable Clerk, Finance
£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
The successful candidate will have 2 years+ experience within a Accounts Receivable role. Initially a temporary role with the view to go permanent.
- Raising manual credit forms
- Working closely with the AR Supervisor
- Processing order refunds to customers
- Reconciling staff purchases account
- Raising payment journals
- Daily batch run
- Any another ad hoc duties where required to ensure the smooth running of the AR department.
- Ideally experience working across online retailers
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.