Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£28,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
An international logistics company based in Hayes are looking for an AFR Specialist to join their team, working with clients within the TV and Media industry.
Salary £28 - 34K dependant on experience. There would also be overtime on this, as well as 1 in 4 weekends on call
They will consider someone with industry experience and train them on AFR, Excellent opportunity!!
Overall Role Purpose:
AFR Operational Role within a media related environment. Ensuring a consistently excellent delivery of their AFR forwarding services including the core operations and full service management for their customers.
Scope of Role:
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Adhere to Customs Compliance procedures and documentation.
* Manage and Build Customer Relationships.
* Completion of Customs declarations.
* Liaise directly with Carriers and Handling Agents to resolve exceptions and discrepancies as they arise.
* Liaise directly with all departments on shipment planning and coordination.
* Liaise directly with overseas offices on shipment planning and coordination.
* Maintain and update DfT compliance.
* Maintain mandatory milestones and remarks through Cargowise (internal system).
* Manage allocated customers against agreed SOP.
* Use Cargowise to create, manage and maintain Airfreight shipments.
* Update GCCS (internal complaints tool) with all required inputs including root cause and solution when assigned.
* Compliance to regulations to and from Overseas countries, procuring carnet and other temporary import and Export processes around the world
* Compliance with inspection organisations, compliance with Export licensing issues
Skills & Qualifications:
* Good Customer Service, Imports & Export processes and systems.
* Experience of arranging shipments to remote and complex destinations
* Experience of carnet - preferable but not essential
* A proven ability to identify and meet customer service needs in a professional and friendly manner.
* Proven experience in Air Freight
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.