Rec to Rec, Recruiter - Internal
£30 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced In-House Recruiter to join our global company based in East London for a period of 6 months.
Are you innovative with a passion for success and thrive in challenging fast paced environments?
- Available immediately
- 6 months
- East London
- £30 per hour
Working in the Graduate Program Team
- You will have a huge impact on the companies growth as we attract and hire the highest quality graduate talent.
- We have opportunities in the tech, non-tech, and sales recruitment teams to be based in the London office.
- Sourcing qualified graduate candidates
- Targeting top UK Universities for the right graduates
- Arranging and managing on site University recruitment events
- Facilitating pre-interview screening, phone screens, and on site assessment days
- Partnering with Recruitment Coordinators to ensure scheduling queues are achieved
- Liaising with Recruitment teams to enable global reach of campus programs and leverage best practices
- Maintaining strong focus on diversity recruitment
- Tracking all candidate and interview activity through company proprietary ATS
- 3+ years of In-House recruitment experience /Graduate Recruitment * Experience with recruitment tools and systems (various ATSs, Taleo,LinkedIn, GraduateLand, etc) * Written and verbal fluency in English * University degree * Campus recruitment experience
Preferred Skills * Working proficiency in French, Spanish, Italian, and/or German
If you are interested please apply NOW
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.