Finance, Financial Accountant
£33,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Parkside Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global organisation located in Hertfordshire with the appointment of an Intercompany Accountant.
The successful candidate will ensure Intercompany Transactions within the EMEA Finance Shared Services Centre are captured and reported accurately and timely in the company's financial statements in accordance with the US and Statutory GAAP.
- Prepare journal entries and intercompany sales statements
- Timely and accurate monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Ensure documents that are being processed and included within the correct accounting period.
- Maintaining Intercompany accounts for US GAAP and Statutory Reporting
- Month End closing including - Ensure out of balances are timely solved, calculating the monthly Cross-charges, analysing and explaining the differences and booking the entries.
- Analytical background - Expert on excel
- Able to think both analytically and conceptually
- User of SAP
- Experience in Intercompany, General Ledger or Treasury accounting for a large US Multinational company
- Experience with high volume and performance driven environment
- Bachelors degree in accounting/finance
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.