Marketing, Marketing Manager
£148.38 to £247.52 Per Day
Our global client is seeking a curious, self-motivated, and creative communications professional to join the EMEA Internal Communications team on 9 - 12-month contract.
This role will be responsible for managing the Sales Kick Off in March 2023 and supporting the EMEA team in strategic communication program development, execution, and measurement.
The client's growth is driving a rapid expansion of its EMEA Commercial Sales organisation and there is an increased need for support in internal communications and strategic messaging.
You must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a dynamic environment with exceptional project and event management skills as well as visual communications and content development skills.
Are you composed in fast-moving situations, embracing ambiguity, quick to understand complex issues, and anticipate employee questions/reactions? You will need to have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence others, and work effectively across several internal stakeholders.
To be in this position you will have first focus to deliver the virtual flagship event for the organisation.
To be able to work across the EMEA team to develop communications materials for a diverse internal customer base.
To be poised, have a clear communication style, and able to work with multiple (senior) stakeholders to distil complex information into a digestible format and present that information to multiple audiences in a way that anticipates their needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Project and event manage the Sales Kick Off for 2023 coordinating all elements to make this a successful virtual event
- Understand the communications needs of various internal audiences, crafting messages that are impactful and lead to desired outcomes
- Independently develop and implement comprehensive communication plans, messaging frameworks and time-lines spanning multiple quarters.
- Develop narratives and internal content, including speech-writing, speaker prep and communications for senior executives.
- Be able to work across multiple functional and regional teams in AWS to collaborate on communications, both launch materials and ongoing updates.
- Earn trust, provide sound counsel, and look around corners to spot emerging topics and develop proactive plans to communicate with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Track and report content effectiveness metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyse, and tune messaging to maximise impact.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or a related field.
- 7+ years marketing, event management, executive or internal communications experience, preferably at a high-growth, technology company.
- Exceptional project and event management skills
- Solid writing and editing skills, with the ability to articulate complicated issues in clear, concise communications
- Experience creating content: digital, written, video, and visual communications materials.
- Proven ability to think strategically and implement ideas from ideation and development to measurement and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience building trust and influencing cross-functional teams and senior leaders.
- Superior listening and interpersonal skills, confident interacting within all levels of the company.
- Excellent organisation and program management skills and ability to successfully multi-task.
- Ability to link communication plans and activities to business results.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for clear, timely communications and excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Experience developing creative, effective communication plans for a diverse, remote, and mobile audience and executing those plans.
- A "can-do," problem-solving approach to managing ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Willing to roll-up one's sleeves and get work done, even when it's outside the scope of the job.
- Strong deductive reasoning skills and experience formulating innovative solutions.
- Results oriented - driven to meet deadlines while not sacrificing quality.
- Strong financial and business analytical skills.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.