Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£23,000 Per Annum
My client is a well established organisation based in the Watford area, they are currently looking for an Internal Communications assistant to work on a full time Monday to Friday basis on a temporary contract until January 2020 initially with the possibility of the role being extended.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the companies internal App
- create and execute engaging internal communication campaigns across multiple sites
- Build relationships and act as a gate keeper
- Coordinate activities across the business
- Manage communication across internal platforms
- Utilise available tool,s and processes as well as implementing own ideas
- Measure the effectiveness of the communication
We are looking for someone with a degree or equivalent within marketing and communications, someone who is an excellent communicator to all levels. Someone who is advanced in using technology and social media platforms is essential.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.