Rec to Rec, Recruiter - Internal
£20 Per Hour
- Are you fluent in GERMAN?
- Have you previously worked in Recruitment, HR or on Projects
Our global client based in EC2 requires a Internal Recruitment Coordinator/Resourcer for a period of 3 months.
Our clients' Student Program team is looking for a Campus Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally, connecting them to inspiring opportunities to meet the talent needs of the global business..
You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will:
- -Engage with students on-campus and in the recruitment process, providing excellent customer service.
- -Support our on-campus events and on-site assessment days
- Schedule dairies and on-campus events
- Assist and manage the EMEA shared mailbox
- -Conduct assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios - send assessments to prospective candidates
- Assisting the recruiters with assessment coordination, events and internship events planning and support and campus coordination
- -Supporting the administration of the agreements and local contracts.
- -Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
- -Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies.
- Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting using Excel and Word and internal ATS
- Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
Fluency in English and one OTHER (ITALIAN or GERMAN)
Experience in a business and commercial setting, administration, scheduling, diary management, compliance
Experience with tools and systems,
Have strong communication and organisational skills.
Ability to work your own initiative
Curious and resourceful
Intermediate Excel and Word skills
Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
Have experience in recruitment
Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
If you have the required skills and experience and are available immediately please upload your CV using the link
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.