£12.82 Per Hour
My client based in Hook, Hampshire requires an experienced Inventory Administrator to join their team for an indefinite period.
Assessing returned Gas & Electric meters and Comms hubs from the field and assigning them to relevant categories
- Triage of returned Meters and Comms hubs
- Update relevant files for audit trail purposes
- Identify damaged stock
- Storing of stock
- Preparation of stock
- Take delivery of stock and supplies
- Performing inventory/stock check
- EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer literate
- Analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external parties
- Must be a strong Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Diligent attention to detail and safety
SOFT SKILLS COMPETENCIES
Demonstrates traits and behaviors in line with Company Corporate values
Possess the following skills and qualities:
- Computer Literate
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Values
- Process Management
- Timely decision making
- Team Player
Understanding the importance of good stock management and the ability to follow strict process controls.
(PPE will be issued and social distancing guidelines to be followed)
Full-time hours - 37.5 per week.
Hours- 7 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday
Interested? Apply Now!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.