£25,000 Per Annum
Exceptional Benefits + Bonus
My client based in Sunbury requires an administrator to join their invoicing team. Previous invoicing experience and knowledge of SAP is preferred but if you are a strong administrator training will be given. £25Kpa, office based, career progression.
- Working as part of a team to ensure daily invoice processing targets for customers allocated on Internal Systems - Baan are met.
- Uploading Invoicing/ Financials onto customers portals.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of invoices.
- Auditing and reviewing invoices.
- Liaise with Key Accounts for submission customers.
- Providing excellent Customer Service.
- Assisting Credit Control in resolving aged debtor issues.
- Answering external and internal queries promptly and professionally.
- Proven experience within an invoicing environment, preferred bot not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc
- SAP experience would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent skills at building successful customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accountability and ownership of workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective planning and organising skills
- Good communicator
- Enthusiastic and self-driven
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A GROWING COMPANY THAT OFFER CAREER PROGRESSION.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.