Business Analyst, IT
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
IT Compliance Analyst - fixed term 12 month contract opportunity, working for a global Pharma organisation who offer competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To plan and coordinate the operational activities within the organisation to guarantee IT compliance with corporate and industry regulations. Act as the point of contact for the business to expertedly advice on information security and IT compliance matters
Information Security & IT Compliance
- Implement and embed written policies and procedures related to IT compliance activities.
- Maintain the EU IT SOP's on a day to day basis, as well to ensure these are up-to date and reflect corporate and industry standards.
- Ensure that software technology in place (or new technology) adequately meets IT compliance and ISO27001 requirements.
- Keep track of projects; evaluate their needs and business requirements. working across the IT organisation to ensure that risks and identified and controls are in place.
- Planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data.
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery and IT business continuity plans.
- Support the privacy office to review and assess security measures of third-parties and/or outsourced providers.
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Main point of contact in relation to Computerised Systems Validation
- Demonstrate technology in place is able to provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Provide employee training on IT compliance by organising internal work shops and clinics across the business to support end users in relation to policies and procedures
- Ensure Regional IT SOP's are up-to date and aligned with business processes.
- Maintaining the ISO27001 Accredition, Internal & External IT Audits of Computerised Systems.
- Manage the European SIEM & SOC
Working in team of 8 local and a further 8 European IT staff
- Support for OPEL, ODCE, IPP, ONPG and EU affiliate offices
- A very high level of documentation and administrative activities is involved
- Busy and demanding department
- Exposure to SIEM or any Log Aggregation security tools
- Incident response to support CSIRT
- Identity Management
- SSO & Multi Factor Authentication
- Mobile Device Management (Apple)
- Understanding of OSI Model
- Vulnerability & Patch management
- Internal & External Pentests
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.