IT, Technical Consultant
£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
My client's busy office has an opportunity for a professional IT Technician to join their team. You will need to have experience of installations and systems upgrades. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining and delivering IT solutions to clients. You will be a main point of contact to clients who are experiencing computer issues. For the right individual this is a super opportunity.
* Assist with the installing of hardware and software
* System upgrades
* Trouble shooting remotely, by phone and site visits
* Responsible for all maintenance
* Take responsibility for end to end projects
* Answer all enquiries and queries in a swift and efficient manner
Skills and Experience
* Minimum of 2 years experience
* Strong understanding of Windows O/S, Active Directory, Group Policy
* Experience with firewalls
* Knowledge of topologies
* Ability to deliver projects in a pressurised environment
* Analytical and able provide solutions
You must be a highly motivated team player, flexible and prepared to go that extra mile. Technically minded with the ability to use your initiative effectively and work with the minimum of supervision.
Full UK License and own car is essential for site visits.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.