Call Centre/Customer Service, Multi-Lingual Customer Services
£12 to £13 Per Hour
Fluent speaking Italian Customer Service Professional required for an immediate role ongoing for 3 months possibly longer.
The role involves the management of the Customer Services orders, tracking, invoicing, filing and answering customer queries, as well as handling complaints and deviations in a professional manner where required.
* Managing order book for your region.
* Answering telephone in a professional manner.
* Enter data into the system.
* Reporting sales to the regional managers
* Act as first port of call for external customer calls.
* Take telephone, fax or email orders from direct customer and process the order to ensure timely delivery, receipt of order, send invoice and help ensure prompt payment.
* Record all outbound sales, prices, discounts and stocks on spreadsheet for reporting and monitoring purposes.
* Liaise with logistics department to proactively manage the stock and supply of products and place orders in accordance with policy.
* Develop and strengthen relationships with customers, buyers and distributors.
* Reinforce and maintain the image of the company as a professional and ethical pharmaceutical company.
* Develop an ongoing relationship with distributors and understand needs and demands of customers to serve them better.
* Understand and meet customs and logistics requirements for international shipment.
* Process and where possible resolve any complaints, adverse events or issues with product or service.
* Complaint Management and recording.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.