Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£25,000 Per Annum
My international client requires a Junior Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
This role supports the Accounts Payable wider team. The Accounts Payable department handles the Invoices received from Suppliers, right through to payment.
Invoices received are input against Purchase Orders, predominantly, and your role will be to match invoices against these Purchase Orders.
Accuracy is critical, as is the ability to identify discrepancies and resolve issues through to fruition as part of the Accounts Payable Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading invoices
- Liaising with Purchasing for PO amendments to enable invoices to be loaded
- Liaising with Supplier for Invoice Queries
- Assigning serial numbers for some posted invoice
- Obtaining approvals where required for invoices
- Reconciling statements
- Checking and posting batches created by others
- Assist the Accounts Payable Team Leader in day-to-day tasks and ad hoc as and when required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A mathematical mindset
- Working knowledge and experience of accounts payable would be beneficial however not essential, training will be given.
- Be a Quick learner, IT literate, have a good understanding of Excel and all Microsoft packages
- Be hardworking
- Be able to work on your own, use your own initiative, and as part of a team
- Be organized and have a methodical approach to work to deadlines
HOURS: 37.5 PER WEEK
(After Temp period will revert to Hybrid Office, 3 days, and WFH, 2 days)
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND GROW WITH THIS ORGANISATION
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.