Administration, Personal Assistant
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
City of London
Looking for a Junior Admin/PA in Farringdon on a 12 month FTC. paying up to £28,000. Mon - Fri. Hybrid working. Entry level. 37.5 hours per week, office hours are 9am to 5.30pm.
- Organise and diarise meetings on behalf of the Private Client Director
- Manage the Private Client Directors expenses and ad-hoc travel arrangements
- Manage post and all associated scanning and filing
- Work with the Private Client Director to prioritise tasks and manage the inbox
- Manage client queries by phone and email, acting on non-technical queries, and/or distributing to other members of the team where required
- Distribute agendas and information requests prior to client meetings where required
- Chase clients for paperwork and information
- Work with the Senior Private Client Administrator to manage daily admin workflow requests
- Use internal systems to manage data and workload in line with company processes and procedures e.g. DocuSign, Intelligent Office, and Volume
- Complete application forms and send out to clients and providers, including cover letters
- Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed, proactively managing outstanding requirements and keeping other members of the team informed
- Maintain distribution lists for central marketing and bulk communications
- Assist the Senior Private Client Administrator with valuation production and fund switches if required
- Ensure all client information (including meeting notes) is accurately maintained on internal systems, including Intelligent Office and Volume
- Run client risk tolerances and carry out anti-money laundering checks
- Ensure electronic client files are organised and updated, and easily accessible.
- 1+ years' experience in a PA, administration or reception/front of house role
- Experience of delivering client service at the highest level and ideally use of a CRM system
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
If you have 6 - 12 months in Admin/FOH/Reception, this role could be for you.
Please apply today!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.