Finance, Financial Analyst
£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
I am partnering with a global brand who is seeking a Junior Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team.
Excellent salary & benefits plus study support!
- Excellent salary £32-35k
- Up to 14% annual bonus
- Study support, if required for CIMA or ACCA
- Hybrid working
- Other excellent benefits
This role will support the Commercial Finance Team in monitoring and understanding the business performance, providing key reports, review, and insight.
- Ensure contract prices are accurately uploaded in SAP
- Manage and maintain the pricing agreements
- Review GP of pricing for loading and escalate to Finance analysts where appropriate
- Review and communicate pricing claims to the business and work collaboratively with Finance/Sales to how these can be reduced
- Create reporting processes to enable insight on current pricing set up to ensure accuracy in both our forecasting and actuals, reviewing and highlighting issue areas with Finance analysts
- Trade Spend Activities, Promotional and Residual Funding, and Year End Rebates:
- Post monthly trade spend accruals, ensure promotional and residual accruals are timely and correctly set up in SAP, process invoices and update balance sheet reconciliations
- Rebate Management Process
- Sales & Brand Controlling
- Provide cover for account reviews where needed
- Daily and Monthly Reporting
- Ad-hoc Reporting & Presentations: Support Business Analysts as well as Head of Commercial Finance and CFO with ad-hoc reporting & presentation requirements.
- Studying towards an accounting qualification such as AAT or CIMA preferred
- At least one year of Commercial Finance experience
- Strong communication/presentation skills - should be able to communicate effectively with people from both financial and non-financial backgrounds
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, experience of accounting systems
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.