£25 to £28 Per Hour
My client is global research-based biopharmaceutical organisation whose sole aim is to improve the lives of their patients.
They are seeking a Project Manager / Junior Communications professional to join their ACE International Public Affairs team.
This role is a mix of administrative responsibilities plus event/project management.
The ideal candidate will have worked within the pharma industry and have experience working internationally
- Project management of monthly Town Halls presentation including liaison with HR, global Therapeutic Leads, facilities, and other related functions.
- Coordination of monthly ACE Public Affairs meetings, including guest speakers, actions plus in-person get-togethers.
- Coordination of monthly ACE Public Affairs Leadership meetings
- Provide diary management for Executive Director and team
- Organise travel for Director team
- Support development of agenda, logistics for external and internal meetings (including International Public Affairs) and events including but not limited to external speakers, hotel sourcing, room block management, team travel, communications, meals, etc.
- Reconcile expenses using Concur and correctly following the submission process.
- Raising Purchase Orders for the Public Affairs
- Using VEEVA Vault (Promo Mats) functionality and system.
- Management of ad-hoc projects and related budget management as required.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 year's experience within a fast-paced, patient-centric, international organisation
- preferably in pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Windows, and other web-based applications.
- Knowledge of regulations and principles specific to communications for a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company (preferred)
- Tech savvy
- Experience of using VEEVA Valut (Promo Mats)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.