Business Analyst, IT
£20,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
My client, who are well established leading Technology company, are recruiting for a bright Junior Data Analyst to join their fun and friendly team. This candidate will be computer literate, with basic knowledge of SQL and the understanding of Programming skills; write scripts and perform queries in SQL.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a excellent team, where you can develop your skills further and be apart of a nurturing team. You will be working from home and office based in time and is full-time permanent position.
Junior Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support of systems and technologies within reporting scope
- You will be main point of contact for reporting and queries & requests
- Managing business reporting requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create reports and dashboards
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets, draw valid inferences and determine key metrics.
- Extract, transfer and load data correctly.
- Support automation of reporting and dash boarding.
- Support development & management of BI processes and policies.
- Work closely with the IT & System team.
Junior Data Analyst Key Skills
- Excel - Pivot Tables and V-Look ups
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- Very analytically minded with excellent problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- positive attitude.
- Work independently and collaboratively
Please apply today if you have relevant experience.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.