Business Analyst, IT
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical and commercial thinker who is looking to start their career in a fast-paced and high growth global international business.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you'll work closely with a range of other teams, including Commercial, Product & Senior Leadership. The analysis you'll be doing will be a driving force of the business' direction, and key to our decision making.
- Providing a huge variety of data and analysis, both project-based and ad hoc
- Collaborating with all teams across the business to analyse data from a wide range of sources and drive insights that inform decision making
- Owning daily operational responsibilities such as producing reports for the board, or managing external data
- Improving and creating new internal dashboards
- Sharing knowledge and interesting insights with the wider team
- Supporting team learning sessions and building new resources when needed
What We're Looking For From You
- A numerical degree or up to 2 years relevant analytical experience through a data-focused, work experience, or side projects
- Proficient skills working with Excel or G/sheets
- Analytical mindset and passionate about all things data
- Demonstrates business acumen and perspective beyond the numbers
- Highly detail-oriented but can also see the wood for the trees and make processes better
- A great communicator who loves to translate data into insight
- Works well independently as well as part of a team
- Has a can-do and self-improving mindset, is resilient, and comfortable with ambiguity
Nice To Haves
- Experience working with data visualisation software (e.g. Tableau, data studio)
- Experience in statistical analyses
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.