Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Do you have an interest in Marketing and looking to kick start your career? This could be the role for you...
Working within the Marketing team, you will be writing outstanding copy about the products and brand for the website. You will be the go to person for all copywriting tasks, you will ideally have some experience writing engaging content, however this is not essential, you might just have a creative flare when it comes to writing copy?
- Keeping all copy on the website up to date, ensuring all new products are written accurately and to a deadline
- Optimising site copy where required
- Looking after site copy for white-label partners
- All Ad-hoc copywriting tasks, including copy for social media and the newsletter
- First class written communicator
- Strong creative, imaginative and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Keen to progress in a marketing career
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.