Account Manager, Sales
£41,000 to £47,000 Per Annum
My client a well know and leading brand within the Tyre industry are looking for a Truck Key Account manager to manage their Truck fleet accounts across the South West of the UK . You will be expected to achieve business targets within your region, in terms of units, margin and Regional fleet business. Track and manage the service performance levels of each service provider in line with company agreed KPI's - to include policy fitment, breakdown refusals- fleet inspection capture, job sheet completion, etc and manage and grow regional fleet business within an assigned area.
You must have experience of working within the Tyre industry and have account Management / Sales experience with Truck Tyres .
We are looking for a motivated and personable individual who is looking grow within a sales / Account manager role .
The role comes with excellent benefits
- Company Car / Allowance
- Great pension
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent team
- To identify, prioritise, prospect, and win regional fleet business.
- Agree with the Regional Fleet Sales Manager which accounts to target & then win profitable business with the optimum mix of products & supporting rebates.
- To support sell-out primarily for Partners focusing on premium products and whole lifecycle strategy.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Develop the relationships with customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Present, promote and sell products/services/solutions using solid business arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide technical advice to fleets around brand, product categories, segmentation, specifications, vehicle compatibility, performance expectations, application, usage, maintenance, retreadability, regroovability and wear & damage.
- Monthly customer forecast to be provided for Group Products including Digital Solutions.
- To maximise CMC% and minimise rebate accrual as measured by the fleet sales forecast & accrual file.
- Ensure full communication of customer data in contracts Inc. fleet lists and mileages where required.
- Develop, plan and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives to maximise opportunities in sales area.
- In conjunction with Marketing team, develop and execute customer events, promotions, campaigns, surveys and testimonial programmes.
- Liaise with Truck Sales Managers and other equity and independent sales managers so that the full sales potential of each fleet is realised.
- Maintain and expand customer database (CRM) within your assigned territory.
- Manage and maintain your own period expense, support and cost budgets.
- Maintain call activity and call reports for all meaningful customer contacts through CRM using such information to facilitate effective and efficient sales, reporting and planning SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS & EXPERIENCE:
- Business to business sales experience - Mandantory.
- Commercial Vehicle / Truck Tyre Sales knowledge & experience - Mandatory
- Highly motivated, organised, focus driven with professional business appearance and flexibility to travel.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Fully competent on all IT Microsoft packages - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Strong time management and planning skills. Able to prepare and deliver detailed and comprehensive customer proposals.
- Good communicator and team player
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.