Field Sales, Sales
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance & Commission
North West London
Lettings Negotiator - NW London
Parkside Recruitment are working in partnership with an established independent currently seeking a Lettings Negotiator, to join their team and working in their NW London office.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants & qualifying new applicants
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords and potential tenants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings in person and virtual.
- Recording, negotiating offers between prospective tenants and our landlords
- Liaising with the administration and property management team
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Conducting right to rent checks
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
- Assisting the move in administration team with any tasks they need help with to ensure a smooth move in process for company lets
Requirements of the role:
- A full clean UK driving Licence.
- Must have a minimum of 1+ years experience working within the NW London Property lettings market.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of success within a sales environment.
- The ability to confidently converse with professionals who are well educated, high earning landlords and tenants.
- An attitude that will allow for future progression to move into supervisory and managerial roles within a growing firm.
Salary Budgets & Benefit:
Basic Salary - £20,000 -£22,000, OTE year 1 - £30,000 - £40,000, Car Allowance Provided, Additional Bonuses.
Required Working Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8.am- 6:30pm, Saturday am-pm (on a Rota)
If you are looking to join a young, dedicated and successful Real Estate agency then apply to the vacancy reference number: 38995
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.