IT, Technical Manager
£382 Per Day
Our global client is looking for a motivated Live Broadcast Technical Producer with advanced knowledge and experience in technical execution of live event production.
You would be responsible for producing their high profile and executive live events in the region. You would be reporting to the manager of the live event production team. The position will sit within the company's Digital Technology team while working with multiple partners throughout other departments of the organization.
You would bring rich experience managing end to end live productions and broadcasts to both internal and external audiences.
This includes overseeing live event production resources as well as knowledge of signal flow, broadcast software and hardware, interfacing with vendors, and managing event budgets.
Equally important are a strong sense of organization, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage the seamless planning and broadcast and replay of in person and virtual events through leading platforms, such as Zoom, Facebook, ON24, or others.
- Work with vendors as needed to ensure proper production resources are onsite for all events
- Collaborate closely with marketing and business stakeholders to ensure successful event engagement and audience.
- Work with the production team members and AV infrastructure teams to operate, and maintain production facilities
- Maintain quality control of all event assets, ensuring all guest hosts, speakers, and moderators are represented correctly with their titles, media, and associated assets.
- Work closely with digital technology team to develop and deploy virtual broadcast systems (vMix, Tricaster, Wirecast, etc.)
- Provide executive event support in Executive Briefing Center where needed
- Three to five years' experience producing live events for both in-person and digital environment
- Thorough understanding of technical event production, signal flow, production hardware, and software
- Highly proficient and comfortable working within a Mac computing environment and associated planning and production tools
- Experience working with complex budgets in deadline-driven environments globally
Ability to travel to their European offices is essential!
Please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.