Business Analyst, IT
£160 Per Day
My Client is seeking an expert Business Analyst to play a key role in their EU team (Learning & Development) team. Creating metrics, reports, and data visualization that influence this delivery segment.
You must be a creative thinker with deep analytics experience who knows how to execute and deliver from a concept. Ability and enthusiasm to be a leader on a team operating in a highly ambiguous environment are required.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the development of key business metrics related to products and services business. You will need to interface with a diverse set of stakeholders including - business, data engineering, financial analyst, and operations teams.
To be successful, you should demonstrate the ability to balance excellent analytical and technical skills while clearly driving communication and collaboration with other key partners. As a member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to leverage your passion for data science to create high-impact solutions.
- Design and execute analytic projects in collaboration with business (category & product teams), data engineering, finance, business analysts, and other specialists
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Define the business problem and solution approach autonomously with limited guidance.
- Analyze and validate data to ensure high data quality and reliable insights.
- Partner with data engineering teams to improve data assets, quality, metrics, and insights.
- Proactively identify opportunity areas for deep-dive investigations and future program development.
- Write concise documents communicating results to stakeholders and visualize data to drive decision making
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Maths or Finance
Demonstrable experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
Proven professional experience working with large data sets and writing complex SQL queries to pull data
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and VBA Macros
Demonstrated ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
Proven experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
Advanced technical or business degree (MS, Masters in Information Science or MBA)
Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
Previous work experience as a business analyst or business intelligence engineer
Knowledge of Tableau
Experience working with data engineering teams
THIS IS AN 8 MONTH TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT ROLE
RATE: £160 PER DAY
Is this you? If so, please apply!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.