Administration, Sales Administrator
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity to work for a global and market leading company within their industry, my client are looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator who will be part of their highly successful service department. The role will involve shipping , logistics and document management along with customer service and some finance responsibilities using Excel and SAP .
- Act as liaison between customers and the company always ensuring excellent service
- Provide support ensuring the prompt and efficient service to customers
- Liaise with customers via phone and email informing customers of progress and anticipated dates for completion of all service requirements
- Preparation of estimates
- Raise invoices via SAP
- Updating and maintain customer information on inhouse system
- Coordination of shipments ensuring open channel with customers regarding deliveries
- Assist with purchase function to ensure that orders are issued and progressed, ensuring that supplier invoices are checked and approved in a timely fashion.
- Previous experience in international shipping/ logistics including the import and export of goods is essential.
- Previous experience working within a sales service department/ administrative role is preferred.
- Experience in the use of SAP or a similar ERP system is essential.
- Brexit: Imports & Exports in 2021 - An understanding and/or recent training of the changes and new rules is required
For further details please get in touch on
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.