Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£10.50 Per Hour
My international Client requires an experienced Logistics Customer Service Associate to join their dynamic team.
As a Customer Service Associate, you will act as the primary interface between the Shipping team and 3rd party sellers, providing chat and email support governed by internal service level agreements.
You will also be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers.
In addition, you will:
- Have an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of the shippers and their customers, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written communication.
- Provide prompt and efficient service to Sellers including the appropriate escalation of their issues.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aid team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identify trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as escalations, operations, or account management as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
- Proactively communicate system and process issues, and shipper feedback trends to management
- Exceed customer expectations by going above and beyond all other duties as assigned.
- 6 + months of experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and shipping/logistic is advantageous
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- High energy, solution-focused with a passion for customer service.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize.
- Willingness to work to high-performance targets, as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work, are critical competencies for this role.
- The Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to shippers and recipients.
Is this you? If so, apply now!
DURATION 5 MONTHS
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.