Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£10.48 Per Hour
My international Client requires experienced Logistics/Delivery Schedulers to join their fabulous team for a 9 month period.
Do you have 2-3 years of logistics experience, data handling, Excel, logistics planning, and good written English with excellent communication skills?
Do you have a passion for innovation, problem-solving, and the ability to create world-class customer experiences?
Shifts: Sunday to Thursday: 9:30 to 18:00 Tuesday to Saturday: 9:30 to 18:00 *these shifts are subject to change due to business requirements and require flexibility*
* Execute configuration changes and co-ordinate with the requester
* Execute and process adherence reviews, co-ordinate changes with stations
* Deep dive into data reviews, auditing and updating daily checklists
* Develop, audit, and update standard work documents
* Function as an advisor to the UK Delivery Station network on standard operational practices
* Mentor new joiners
* Lead continuous improvement GEMBA walks
* Keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make. You will play a proactive role in written and verbal communication with various departments and stakeholders, as you maintain exceptionally high levels of service, both for customers and suppliers.
You need to step back at strategic intervals to take in the bigger picture and to be comfortable conducting research into process improvement initiatives
You possess solid computer literacy skills, including the ability to understand and manage Excel data reports.
You need to be a solid team player.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Be flexible and remain level-headed at all times, even in the face of an unexpected or unplanned situation
You have already gained solid experience in a Logistics or Transportation environment.
Working knowledge of SQL desirable
* This is an office-based role and will adhere to government guidelines and COVID regulation
* The shift is 09:30 - 18:00 (None flexible working hours or location)
* This will be a 9-month contract
Interested? Apply Now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.