Marketing, Marketing Manager
£50,000 to £58,000 Per Annum
The role requires strong forward planning and skills to coordinate with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. An ideal candidate will be highly organized, a persuasive communicator who can champion the brand & chase opportunities. Strong reporting and presentation skills to share successes and keep management and related teams up to date on strategy and performance.
The position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and works closely with the wider Marketing Teams, Buying, Planning, Creative teams & is based in London.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a results driven multi-channel environment
- Experience of working with, large data sets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent oral and visual presentation skills
- Fluency in English language is required
- The candidate must have the right to work in the UK
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Experience of ecommerce within a Fashion/Retail/Omnichannel environment
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.