Finance, Management Accountant
£35,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
I am seeking an ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified Practice Management Accountant for an exciting opportunity based in Buckinghamshire.
A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Practice environment is required to produce management accounts and vat returns, managing a portfolio of high-profile clients.
- Oversee/carry out bookkeeping and data processing using accounting systems of the client or appropriate accounting system
- Oversee management of purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledgers
- Oversee/carry out regular reconciliation of all control accounts
- Oversee/calculate and process monthly journals for prepayment/ accruals/depreciation/payroll and other monthly adjustments
- Oversee/prepare VAT returns In advance of deadline for review and sign off
- Completes assignments for clients, managers & supervisors to required standard
- Complete monthly/quarterly reporting pack including P& L ,B/S , budgets and actual, debtors/creditors aging analysis, cashflow and commentary
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of end of year accounts file and audit schedules
- Experience of Xero/QuickBooks Online
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a practice environment
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.