Finance, Management Accountant
£33,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join a leading group within the hospitality sector based in the heart of London on a three month FTC basis.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available or on a one week notice period and will be joining a dynamic team at a busy time for the industry.
- Review monthly management accounts and assist the team in preparing commentaries for review with senior managers and Theatre Directors.
- Oversee cash flow preparation and support the group Financial Controller with cash flow management.
- Review VAT returns
- Oversee year-end reporting and manage auditor queries.
- Check and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review weekly debtors and take ownership of overdue cash procedures.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a management accountant with management responsibilities. Knowledge of or experience in the entertainment sector would be an advantage.
- Part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, committed and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work calmly, effectively and professionally in a pressurised work environment.
- A 'can-do' approach and genuine desire to deliver excellent financial reporting
- A great team player with a professional and collaborative approach
- A willingness to work occasional evenings, weekends and/or Bank Holidays if the job role requires.
- A willingness to undertake training, learning and development relevant to the job role.
- Good knowledge of excel is a core requirement
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.