Finance, Management Accountant
£37,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
You will ideally have 3+ years experience in a Management Accountant position and be eager to progress your career into a fast paced role.
- Review monthly management accounts and prepare commentaries for review
- Assist in the review of management accounts versus annual budgets & interim re forecasts.
- Review cash flows and Stock Audits
- Prepare monthly accruals and deferred revenue journals.
- Review VAT returns
- Check and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervise Venue Business Plan reporting
- Annual central statistics reporting
- Organise revenue protection audits compliance and reporting
- Review weekly debtors and take ownership of overdue cash procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience.
- Advanced level Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, committed and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work calmly, effectively and professionally in a pressurised work environment.
- A 'can-do' approach and genuine desire to deliver excellent financial reporting
- A great team player with a professional and collaborative approach
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.