Finance, Management Accountant
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
I am currently partnering with a highly respected company with an enviable reputation in a search for a Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) Management Accountant to join their team on a contract basis.
The business is a strong position to capitalise on many years of success and as such this role required to support senior stakeholders.
This role offers autonomy & scope to develop, an extremely pleasant working environment & a good range of perks and benefits.
This role is offered on a contract basis initially and covers all areas of operational finance where the job holder will be responsible the following:
- Provide accurate financial information to the business
- Support the Financial Controller in the monthly closing process
- Rroject accounting responsibilities
- Support and challenge stakeholders on their monthly forecast and cost improvement initiatives
- Perform monthly reviews and forecasts
- Support the FC in the preparation and co-ordination of the annual budget and the 5-year strategic plan.
- Support preparation and submission of Ministry of Defence rates and programme cost certificates
- Liaising with internal and external customers including HMRC and internal and external auditors, where appropriate.
This role is offered as a Fixed term contract for a period of 6 months initially, but this is likely to be extended. On offer is the opportunity to work collaboratively with like-minded professionals within a market-leading organisation where hard work and initiative are valued and rewarded.
Please send your CV for immediate attention.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.