£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Market Insight Analysts - 2 year FTC
Working with a leading healthcare organisation, the position is to provide Business Units with effective and timely key insights and recommendations, based on the creation and analysis as well as to drive sales forecasting process aligning a cross functional team and make recommendations based on market dynamics as agreed with the Head of Business Intelligence.
To constantly strive to improve reporting analytics, processes, tools and capabilities and seek new opportunities to deliver business value from an array of internal and external data sets / big data.
- To offer insight to the business through the creation of consolidated data from company sales data sources
- Develop with Business Unit director sales forecasts for products as agreed with the Head of Business Intelligence
- To drive specific projects aimed at insights generation
- To ensure the timely and accurate updating of key business intelligence user interface platforms
- To be accountable for ensuring systems are constantly reviewed and updated according to business needs
- Develop and implement a business intelligence strategy to deliver excellence in insight generation, dissemination and utilisation which generates competitive advantage
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Field / Sales force analytics
- Market research qualification (beneficial)
- Strong analytical skills (advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills essential)
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment where there may be conflicting priorities
- Bio science degree
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.