Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£20,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
A well established, market leader based in Uxbridge are looking for a Marketing and E-Commerce Assistant to join their hardworking team based in their head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager.
This position would suit someone with previous experience or qualification within marketing.
Location: Uxbridge (Parking on-site)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with PPC accounts and SEO activity
- Create blog content and post regularly on company website
- Content creation
- Support with the design and production of web banners and adverts
- Write engaging customer content
- Keeping social media platforms updated ensuring a creative and engaging format throughout
- Review competitors sites and constantly benchmark our standards
- Categorise and attribute products correctly ensuring the customers can navigate to them easily
- Assist with online and offline campaigns
- Deliver brand awareness and customer engagement
- Preferably working within a digital marketing position
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for online shopping and an eye for detail
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.