Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£21,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Marketing Assistant ideal for Marketing Graduates seeking their 1st step on the career ladder or candidates with some work experience looking for their next step, those role will offer great learning opportunities!
This role is a mix of office and working from home.
£20,000 to £22,000 DOE
North West London
- Support the marketing team in all activities
- POS and Promotions
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns
- Liaise and communicate across all depts
A generalist marketing role which will cover lots of areas and fantastic place to learn and develop marketing skills
Required for the role:
- Marketing degree
- Ability to multi task and work on different projects
- Extremely good PC skills inc Powerpoint, word excel
- Excellent Communication skills
- Can thrive in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary and annual salary reviews
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Company discounts
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.