£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
We are looking for a marketing or business graduate to join a thriving organisation, alternatively the company would look at candidates who want to get into a marketing role, amazing opportunity to gain experience in the marketing field.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be the main point of contact at Head Office for all day to day marketing and promotional requests from the retail stores and assist in the digital strategy for the Group
* Management of all customer services emails/calls/Facebook feedback for the stores
* Collation of all requests for ad hoc signage, POS material, brochures, business cards from Senior Partners and Partners ensuring all necessary information available for scheduling of work
* Assist in creating physical promotional materials, including brochures, signage, labels etc
* Job listing management across indeed, Facebook and website
* Day to Day management of the intranet (Think Tank) uploading news
* Social Media - update banners and help with creating content across group social channels to support online store visibility
* Posting on instagram, twitter and Facebook
* Providing day to day administration support to the Head of Marketing and take on additional duties as and when required
In this role you will be need to be self sufficient, hard working and have excellent attention to detail and want to have the desire to grow within a marketing department
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.