Marketing, Marketing Director
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Job Summary: Working in the International Marketing team of the companies International to deliver Marketing Design and Videography outcomes.
The ideal candidate will possess a hybrid set of skills across design and video production. Able to develop artwork, within brand guidelines for various projects, as well as adapting or versioning existing artwork. Also able to setup, film, produce and edit videos predominantly for internal communication, but also able to develop reels or modify existing assets for various applications.
The role will work with multiple marketing team members across various projects, with an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, whilst managing expectations and delivering to agreed outcomes.
* International Marketing team members, including Product Marketing, Brand Communications, Retail Experience, EMEA/APAC regions and other stakeholders as required
* Alignment with Digital teams on design outcomes
* Local marketing and Ecommerce teams
* Creative agencies Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
1. Marketing design - Including creation, adaption, versioning of artwork. a. Product Marketing - Packaging, brochures, POS material, labelling, photography b. Brand Communications - Production ready artwork, campaign assets c. Retail Experience - Visual merchandising assets, promotion packages, editing local assets into a more consistent format for presentations, working with digital team to provide retailer assets inhouse, plus act as additional support for the markets d. General - Internal presentations, retouching, colour grading and other design briefs
2. Videograpy - Including setup, production, filming and edition of predominantly internal assets, but also modification/formatting of other video assets as required a. Product Marketing - Adapting existing assets b. Training - Video production of training assets c. General - Internal communications, including filming team members and merging video and presentation assets and publishing onto digital asset management platform.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
Technical Skills and Experience
* Proven graphic design experience, preferably within consumer goods industry
* Video production experience desirable, or at minimum a personal passion and willingness to develop
* Strong capability with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and either Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro Corporate Job Description Template
* Experience developing assets within a corporate environment, and a proven ability to produce assets with a consistent brand identity
* Copywriting skills would be a plus
* Fluent in English Personal Skills
* Ability to work collaboratively and in a manner consistent with the companies principles and values.
* Ability to deal with a fast changing environment and change of plans and deadlines.
* Culturally aware with strong interpersonal skills.
* Articulate and clear communicator; not caught up with jargon, practical, focused on delivery of results.
* Experience working across languages and cultures
* Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
* Pro-active, creative and effective problem-solving skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Self-motivated, who drives for results with commitment to details and quality.
* Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
* Willingness for continual professional development to keep up to date with design standards Qualifications:
* Digital savvy, well-rounded creative with design, content, and/or generic creative experience.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Based in Uxbridge, London, with great access to public transport or provided parking. Hybrid working 3 days in the office.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.