Marketing, Marketing Executive
£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Benefits + Bonus + Progression
I've got a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a huge FMCG brand based in Harrow. My client have had a record breaking 2019 and are looking to expand their Marketing Team.
If looking to kick-start your 2020 working with a fantastic company then please apply!
To support the Retail Marketing Manager in creating, communicating and delivering the Selling Plan which is customer focused while being commercially beneficial for the business. The role encompasses (but is not limited to) working across departments to deliver successful seasonal campaigns, managing point of sale with external agencies and communicating agreed marketing activity to all stakeholders.
- Keeping site copy up to date, ensuring new products are written accurately to deadline
Identify new opportunities and generate creative ideas for in-store execution of Selling Plan activities, based on competitor and industry research
Work with internal and external colleagues to create supporting marketing materials and communications
Looking after site copy for white-label partners
- Liaise cross departmentally to co-ordinate periodical promotional POS via an automated POS generation website. Work with an external agency on any website developments
- First-class written communicator
- Strong creative, imaginative and research skills
- Ability to deliver class-leading copy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently
- An interest in wider marketing trends
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.