Marketing, Marketing Executive
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Support marketing executives in organising various projects including preparing assets for promotional campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports
- To assist the Digital Marketing Strategist in increasing digital presence and have knowledge of advanced digital marketing techniques (to include PPC, Paid Social and coding)
- To assist the Head of Communications and Digital Marketing Strategist for offline and digital advertising requirements, including assessing advertising opportunities, assisting with the creation and implementation of PPC and Paid Social campaigns as well as other digital advertising opportunities.
- Assisting in developing marketing strategies.
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature to augment the company's presence in the market
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- To assist the Digital Marketing Strategist in the management of internal data that is used on Concept and Opera.
- To assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns on Mailchimp
- To work with all departments to cleanse their data.
- Updating all third party affiliate websites with new offers, maintaining brand guidelines and making sure all information is up to date.
- To assist with the marketing of internal and external promotions (social events, special offers etc), develop innovative marketing ideas and research marketing opportunities.
- To assist the Head of Communications on PR related projects/activities.
- To assist with the marketing of key events.
- To assist with photography and video content requests.
- To answer online reviews where appropriate, with approval from the Head of Communications
- To attend specific internal meetings and present detailed information e.g. Brand.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Knowledge of advanced digital marketing techniques (to include PPC, Paid Social and coding)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications.
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- One years experience in a Marketing role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.