Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£25,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity for a recent Marketing Graduate who is looking for a career within the Pharmaceutical industry . I am partnering with a global and well recognised pharmaceutical client who re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their biggest therapy area, you will be supporting 2 brand Managers with content creation, asset management and lead generation
The ideal candidate will be skilled at gathering information for many sources, including the extended brand team and customers. must have good analytical skills to develop a deeper understanding of the customer, the current brand position in the market and any competitive threats and be able to turn that insight into actionable plans that can be tracked to measure their impact and success.
- An experienced professional marketing Graduate
- A forward thinker with experience working within the pharmaceutical environment.
- A candidate who is looking for a strategic brand management role that can inspire their team and set their direction to help them succeed.
- A brand advocate that is seen as a knowledge expert and can work closely across the Alliance.
- Someone who is comfortable working with data and market research to inform their priorities, projects and spend.
- Data analytics
- Building relationships
- Application of scientific understanding
- Defining strategy
- Project management
- Financial understanding
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.