Marketing, Marketing Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager seeking a new challenging role? I have a Marketing Manager role with a company based in Uxbridge Town Centre in brand new vibrant offices.
This is a brand new role for the company and will be like a start up as they now are focusing not only on the UK market but also the European market. The role offers full autonomy therefore candidates need to be confident in their marketing ability.
If you are seeking a challenge, you are a self starter, highly motivated and driven this could be the role for you!
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on skills & experience
* Measuring and reporting performance of all digital content across the business
* Delivering the social media strategy, including the development and management of interesting content to grow follower engagement
* Developing and managing effective digital marketing campaigns including social, website and email
* Market data analysis to inform and help marketing decisions
* Website Management
* Digital native - someone who lives in the world of social media and understands the drivers of change / engagement in that area.
* High level of numeracy and literacy
* Experience of SEO/Google Adwords
* Data and market research skills
* Musical Knowledge/interest highly desired
* Good academic background
* Computer skills - Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram
* Eye for detail
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Kelly Barter at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 255007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.