Marketing, Marketing Manager
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
My client is looking for an Marketing Manager to join a top in house marketing agency within a multinational electronics company, driving force behind the marketing and advertising initiatives.
Salary: Up to £40,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
- Developing, executing and measuring digital marketing activities.
- Branding campaigns, promotions and direct marketing.
- Increasing the clients product availability and sales at online retailer website
- Develop online channel marketing strategy based on having a strong understanding of client product
- Propose solutions to clients
- Reviewing the proposal from retailers and negotiating with retailers
- Monitoring clients content and review on retailers website
- Building strong partnerships
- Setting up and managing KPI with clients request or needs
- 3-4 years experience within marketing
- Experience on consumer goods
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Comprehensive benefits package available
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.