Marketing, Marketing Executive
£200 to £220 Per Day
We're currently recruiting for an experienced Ad Operations Specialist for a leading Technology business based in Staines. The role is currently working from home but they will be returning to the office in the near future therefore you must be able to commute to the office.
You will be joining a fast-paced and dynamic Marketing department. The role requires an acute attention to detail, an eye for operational efficiencies, and a mastery of workflows and processes.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of executing digital ad campaigns to meet performance goals. They have expertise or familiarity within the digital advertising landscape (primarily display programmatic, SEM, paid social ads, analytics and attribution)
- Traffic campaigns in our adserver working with internal teams to generate assets as required
- Work with internal teams for Campaign/IO Approval and sox compliance
- Participate in QA workflows with external teams to ensure best practices and compliance on campaign set up including review of placements, bids and rates
- Work closely with all DSP and ad tech partners as well as ad agencies to effectively launch and maintain all campaigns
- Perform daily evaluations and optimisation's for campaign health, suggesting reallocations and ensuring full delivery of all campaigns against budget and campaign goals
- Provide delivery reports to account managers and internal Brand and Campaigns teams
- Help maintain campaign maintenance reporting and other operational workflows
- Troubleshoot delivery issues related to campaign assets
- Help with billing and variance reporting
- 3+ years of ad operations and digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with the digital advertising landscape and related technologies
- Proficiency in Google Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Demandbase, Adobe Analytics, Tableau or similar ad tech and BI tools is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, operationally minded
- Technical proficiency in ad technology with a high capacity for problem-solving
- Comfort with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reporting
- Quick learner with a passion for learning new technologies
This role is initially on a temporary basis however the is the potential for the role to be made permanent for the right candidate. If you're interested in applying for this role, please do so ASAP
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.