£70,000 to £71,000 Per Annum
Car allowance, bonus
My client is a global healthcare organization who are passionate and committed to changing the lives of their patients.
They are seeking an experienced Medical Advisor to work closely with commercial and medical colleagues, acting as the point of contact and source of information for external and internal stakeholders.
The Medical Advisor will also provide proactive input into the business, jointly agreeing, developing, and implementing strategic direction for both the key marketed products and assets within the clinical development programme
- Provide information and support in key external business
- Develop relationships with key external experts and organisations (including healthcare professionals, policy makers, payers, and patient advocacy groups)
- Provide proactive input to the development of business strategy, working closely with cross functional colleagues
- Act as Medical Final Signatory (where appropriate)
- Providing review and copy approval of all materials, to ensure compliance with the respective Codes of Practice and all other applicable requirements
- Present scientific data to key Healthcare Professionals
- Co-ordinate and utilise specialist knowledge in helping formulate and then implement short- and long-term medical strategy, whilst ensuring effective budget management
- Support health outcomes work as appropriate.
- Support Clinical Research Department activities
Skills & Knowledge
- GMC registered medical doctor, GPhC registered pharmacist or PhD-level scientist with appropriate therapy related research background
- Disease area expertise desirable but not essential
- Previous industry experience is desirable, but not essential
- An excellent understanding of the changing UK health care environment
- Commercially astute, with strong organisational and prioritising skills, and the ability to succeed in a highly results-driven environment
- Willingness to travel, mainly within the UK, and at times within Europe or further afield. For co-promoted products - occasional travel to co-promotion partner company.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.