£35,000 Per Annum
Great opportunity to join an industry leader Supporting the Medial Affairs Department with a variety of projects and critical activities
Assisting the Medical Manager / Heads of Medical Oncology and Neurology for UK & Ireland to deliver against objectives.
Medical affairs encompass a variety of scientific, informational, communications and interpersonal activities.
- Support coordination of medical training materials and events
- Support the therapeutic area with data management and overview of activities, such as monthly reports and KPI's
- Partner with Medical managers and Medical science liaison to deliver specific projects efficiently and effectively, including medically led meetings, Key Thought Leader planning and clinical trials follow-up
- Supporting the Medial Affairs Department with a variety of projects and critical activities to endorse the launches and established products.
- Project delivery, Ability to matrix manage in a complex environment
- Work with representatives of the medical as well as cross-functional team members and a wide variety of experience levels.
- Champion change and remain well organized and committed to the new working model, while maintaining tolerance as other colleagues engage in a process of change.
- Science degree level or similar
- 1-2 years plus professional experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare environment
- Record of delivery of cross functional projects
- Evidence of innovation in identifying and addressing new ways to successfully address business challenges
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.