£28,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking a recent graduate ideally with experience working within Medical Information Specialist to join their
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation and gain commercial experience.
The main scope of the role is to establish and maintain a high quality Medical Information service to ensure all medical inquiries received by the company are handled according to the global standard and provide medical expert advice to ensure accuracy of data to support existing or new product promotion.
- Manage, create and review all Standard Responses that meet the pre-defined quality threshold within the defined time-lines, ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, balanced, and meet customers' needs
- Ensure consistent use of the Medical Information database with high quality documentation of inquiries, responses, approval processes, and by appropriately managing all documents; provide training to all local users
- Ensure reconciliation between Adverse Event reports and Product Complaints with local Patient Safety and Quality colleagues, according to the established processes
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external regulations, with a clear sense of how to protect company reputation and prevent allegations
- Support Medical Information activities at key strategic congresses; coach and collaborate with local colleagues
- Monitors, analyses and delivers medical information to stakeholders and contributes to medical strategy in brand / launch strategy
- Optimize inquiry-receiving channels to increase inquiry handling efficiency and HCP accessibility for unsolicited inquiry submission
- Provide the company with up-to-date scientific information, in response to internal requests
- Drive awareness of Medical Information, both to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Analyse Medical Information inquiries and prepare regular insight reports for internal stakeholders
- Drive forward the delivery of all Standard Responses that meet the pre-defined quality threshold within the defined time-lines, ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, balanced, and meet customers' needs
- Graduate preferably in Science or allied branches
- Good communication
- Computer literacy
- Good coordination skills
- Fluent in spoken English and fully proficient in written English
- Team player with reflected can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, self-confident
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.