£15 to £18 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator with MS SharePoint/365 experience? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your skills.
You will support projects for the tech and program management teams. Collate and enter documentation into SharePoint.
Update and monitor trackers
Daily use of Office 365
MS Excel - Vlook-ups and pivot tables
MS Teams meetings.
Management team requirements:
- Procore (cloud construction management software) - this is specialist software so training will be given on this.
- Add new users to Procore
- Review employee time tracking data, find data gaps and chase team members for updates
- Add new projects/customers to Procore (based on existing templates
- Meetings (internal and external)
- Take meeting notes and capture activity, ownership, timeframes, status, prioritization
- Review content with meeting chair and essentialize for distribution (following approval)
- Add data to meeting trackers
- Maintain and distribute meeting agendas
- Maintain other activity trackers (mostly Excel-based)
- PowerPoint - Formatting slides for consistency (colour's, fonts, element alignment/spacing, working with templates)
PMO requirements (Consultants, Programme Managers, and Technical Standards teams) - higher IT literacy requirements:
- O365 apps - familiar with co-authoring docs, (mark-up, commenting, reviewing), synchronizing docs, etc.
- MS Team - Joining video calls, sharing files, setting up new Teams, adding Channels, organizing docs in Teams folders, syncing files offline
- SharePoint - preparing news bulletins for review, adding users with appropriate role-based access, adding files, adding tags to files, managing filters in folders, maintaining document repository, using Quick Links (e.g. for SharePoint navigation and to apply pre-filtered views of doc folders)
Interested? Please apply Now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.