£15.38 Per Hour
Our global client is looking for an experienced Office Administration Assistant who can work closely alongside the Business Administration Team.
You will be providing administration support for both the Theale and Milton Keynes offices.
You would be based at their Theale office but must be able to travel regularly to the Milton Keynes office.
- General office administration & maintenance
- Post-collection and processing
- General IT support for Associates
- General administrative tasks
- Responsible for supporting departments with their shipping requirements.
- Occasional recording and processing of vendor invoices.
- General purchasing administration including negotiation with suppliers where required and raising purchase orders
- Supporting Business Administration department projects and events
- Providing cover and support when Business Administration colleagues are absent
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of the post
Required/desirable qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Regular travel to the Theale and Milton Keynes office, own transport essential
- A clear and effective communicator, in person and in writing.
- Respectful and works well with others interacting in an effective way.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Evidence of undertaking previous administration work and or work experience in an office environment.
Please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.