Administration, Office Manager
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Manage the company recruitment process end-to-end, including coordination with recruitment agencies, hiring managers, securing feedback from internal stakeholders and scheduling interviews.
- Responsible for coordinating induction for all new starters including ensuring all induction documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- Responsible for office maintenance activities.
- Responsible for utilities contract renewals.
- Supporting the delivery of facilities upgrade projects.
- Liaising with the landlord regarding maintenance and estate issues.
- Coordinating IT projects with the head office team.
- Supporting the Financial Controller to complete day-to-day finance tasks, including inputting invoices into finance system, chasing payments and working with the team to provide the relevant expenses information.
- Dealing directly with organisational leadership and senior team members at our parent company, Allison Transmission
- Support and work with other team members as and when required. Provide support to international colleagues/visitors to the UK office.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Maintain kitchen supplies and general office cleanliness.
- Maintain stationary supplies and equipment.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Help coordinate customs clearance for incoming shipments.
- Meet and greet visitors to the facility.
- Help organise refreshments for meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation plans when required.
- Arranging internal drinks, celebrations, birthdays, welcomes, lunches etc.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.