Administration, Office Manager
£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Would you be excited by the prospect of playing a pivotal role within a fast growing organisation?
Maybe you are keen to work for a flexible company who offer the chance to work from home once a week?
You could already work within Office Management and be keen to work in a cohesive and friendly team?
If you are looking for a varied position and feel that your previous experience or qualifications would be suitable for an Office Management position then I would be very keen to hear from you!
Our client based in Northolt are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join their growing business on a Full-Time permanent basis.
- Dealing directly with organisational leadership and senior team members at the parent company
- Support and work with other team members as and when required. Provide support to international colleagues/visitors to the UK office.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Maintain stationary supplies and equipment.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Help coordinate customs clearance for incoming shipments.
- Meet and greet visitors to the facility.
- Help organise refreshments for meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation plans when required.
- Arranging internal drinks, celebrations, birthdays, welcomes, lunches etc.
- Manage the company recruitment process end-to-end, including coordination with recruitment agencies, hiring managers, securing feedback from internal stakeholders and scheduling interviews.
- Responsible for coordinating induction for all new starters including ensuring all induction documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- Responsible for office maintenance activities.
- Responsible for utilities contract renewals.
- Supporting the delivery of facilities upgrade projects.
- Liaising with the landlord regarding maintenance and estate issues.
- Coordinating IT projects with the head office team.
- Supporting the Financial Controller to complete day-to-day finance tasks, including inputting invoices into finance system, chasing payments and working with the team to provide the relevant expenses information.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.